1 cup water
a big handful of greens (spinach, kale, collards and chard)
1/2 cup frozen blueberries
1/2 cup frozen strawberries
1/2 cup frozen pineapple
CHOCOLATE ECLAIR DESSERT
– One Box Graham crackers
– 2 3oz instant vanilla pudding mix
– 9oz cool whip
– 1 can chocolate frosting
– 3 1/2 cups of milk
1) Mix together pudding and milk…when mixed, then add cool whip
2) Spray 9 x 13 pan
3) Layer graham crackers 1/2 filling mixture, graham crackers, rest of filling, graham crackers and then top off with frosting that has been warmed in the microwave to make easier to smooth.
PUMPKIN FLUFF DIP
– 1 16 oz container frozen whipped topping thawed
– 1 5 oz package instant vanilla pudding mix
– 1 15 oz can pumpkin mix
– 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1) In a large bowl, mix together instant vanilla pudding mix, pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice. Fold in the thawed frozen whipped topping. Chill in the refrigerator until serving. Serve with graham crackers to dip into the fluff.
**THESE RECIPES WERE PROVIDED TO ME AT MY MOMS CONNECTION. I DID NOT COME UP WITH ANY OF IT.