This girl has some beautiful hair! In the past we were cutting her into a short sleek bob. Now that it is getting longer I played around with the texture a little.
- Shampoo/Condition with the Davines Oi Shampoo and Davines Oi Conditioner.
- Towel Dry and comb through the ends
- Apply Moroccan Oil Root Boost to the crown
- Apply Davines Relaxing Moisture Fluid to the ends
- Blow Dry using Cricket 390 Metal round brush
- Curl section by section using the Hot Tools 1 1/4 Curling Iron. Leaving 1.5 inches at the end out for more of a tousled look
- Have client tilt their head back and apply Davines Dry Texture Spray
Leave a Reply