Can you tell I am a little obsessed with this medium hair? I am also obsessed with natural looking hair. I think I’ve come to realize that the hair I enjoy most is hair that is within 2-3 levels of someone’s natural level. I like the low maintenance enhanced version of my clients natural beauty.
She came to me with foil highlights all over, so I chose to add some depth and freshen up her blonde with balayage.
Lowlights: Formula A 7/71 and 20vol Formula B 6/07 10vol
After rinsing everything I applied 6N to her crown to add a lived in look.
I recommend using the Davines Minu Shampoo and Davines Minu Conditioner to help protect her color. It also gives a beautiful shine.
1. Towel Dry and Comb
2. Apply Moroccan Oil Root Boost
3. Apply Davines Volumizing Boosting Mousse
4. Blow dry using Cricket 390 Metal Round Brush
5. Apply Minu Texturizing Dust to the crown of her head and in her bang area.
6. Curl using Hot Tools 1 1/4 Curing Iron on a medium heat setting. Leave out the last two inches and break up the curl before it completely cools off.
7. Finish off with and a little Davines Shimmering Mist.