Before & After
Ashley came to me with 3 months worth of roots and light hair that was washing her beautiful face out.
She loved the sombre look and we went with it!
- I started by applying Wella Color Touch 6/0 and 1.9 developer to her roots and about an inch into her blonde. I would take some pieces a little farther and brush on some low lights as well.
- Then I had her lay down at the bowl where I applied 40 Vol developer and Blondor working my way up her ends. To get that to process a little faster I wrapped the hair in foil.
- I just began emulsifying the root color and slowly pulling it down.
- As well as emulsifying the bleach and working my way up.
- When the blonde was to the level I wanted it I just pulled the 6/0 all the way through her ends for a split second so it would tone.
- Cut a few inches off and wa-la there you have it!
I love my hair *WORK* slefies!